NGO Registration via Section 8 Company
You can register an NGO as a trust, section 8 company or society following the respective acts. If you need legal advice for NGO registration under the Companies Act of 2013, you can always come to us.
Brief to a Section 8 Company
NGOs are welfare organization offering charities to all those who need it. In order to become a registered NGO under Section 8, you need to have certain characteristics:
- Impart useful education: Your objective will be to promote art, commerce, science, religion, research, education, environment protection etc.
- No personal gain: You won’t be able to share the profits among the members.
- Utilization of profits: You will have to use the profits for the betterment of the organization or to propel the objective.
About Section 8 Companies
Primarily, there are two types of companies under this act:
- Guarantee Limited: In the memorandum, you need to provide a guarantee-amount for successful registration. The ownership will be equal among all the members as there is no option to share capital.
- Share Limited: The members who have shared capitals can also easily register their section 8 company.
Generally, the name of the section 8 companies should be suffixed with Federation, Foundation, Institution, Association etc.
For processing your registration easily, supply us with:
- PAN card’s copy of the Promoters
- Identity Proof’s copy (Aadhar/ passport/ driving license/ voter id) of the Promoters
- Ground statements
- Recent Bank Statement (max. can be 2 months old)
- Work Proposal
- Expenditure and income proposal for coming three months
The procedure of NGO Registration
For incorporating your NGO, We abide by follow steps on your behalf:
- Procuring DSC: Obtain director’s digital signature certificate for the future directors without DIN.
- Procure DIN: Fill up form DIR-3, to obtain DIN, Director’s Identification Number from Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Name Reservation: Apply in RUN form INC-1 for approving and reserving the name.
- Document Submission: Apply for Section 8 Company registration by submitting INC-15, AOA, drafted MOA and other required proposals; documents.
- Filling Incorporation form: After getting license, fill the e-form of registration and submit to ROC and clear the payments.
- ROC’s Approval: ROC will verify all the documents and will approve it.
- Incorporated NGO: Upon ROC's approval, you will get the registration certificate for your company.
- Securing Future: Along with the certificate, you will also get the TAN and PAN numbers.
Why opt for us?
We are a reputed team of experienced legal advisors and ensure several attractive features for your benefit:
- Dedicated and efficient team
- Within the budget price
- Safe and confidential methods
- Regular interaction
Therefore, for any help regarding your NGO Registration as Section 8 Company, feel free to contact us, whenever you need.