Goods and Services Tax is a revolutionary taxation system implemented to add uniformity and erase the numerous taxes being levied on different goods and services. This taxation system was implemented across all states and union territories of India on July 1st 2017 and is now being used to simplify and streamline tax system. Thanks to GST, many indirect taxes have been eliminated from the taxation system of India. As per section 22 of the Goods & Services Tax (GST), it is mandatory for a business to register under GST.
When Do We Need GST Registration?
- When businesses are having a turnover of more than 20 lakhs in performing local or intra-state supply of goods or services
- For North Eastern and hill states, this threshold limit is Rs.10 lakhs
- Any business or individual performing trade between states or inter-state trading need to have GST registration despite any turnover
- Any business or individual undertaking e-commerce operations and using a digital platform like Amazon, etc., to sell goods and services
- Any vendors who are using e-commerce sites to sell goods or offer services
- Any person or entity not living in India or is a Non-Resident India and supplying goods or services in India
- Regardless of your turnover, if you are supplying any form of online information or database from any place that is outside India, GST registration is required
If not registered under GST, it will be considered as an offense and heavy penalties will be levied on the organization. The process of getting registered under GST can be quite confusing for many and to avoid any hassles, it is wise to take professional assistance. The entire process takes place online. We, at Registration Karwalo Services India Private Limited, can help you in getting your organization registered under GST.
Registration Karwalo Services India Private Limited is one of the most dependable consultancies that offer all types of taxation and registration services. If you are confused with the procedure of GST registration, simply rely on us. Whether you run an individual company, or a partnership firm, or a private limited company, we can assist you in getting registered under GST act without any hassle. All you have to do is just submit the required documents and we will get your GST registration in the shortest time.
Documents Required For GST Registration
There are a number of documents required for GST registration like PAN card, Aadhaar card, business registration or incorporation certificate proof, identity and address proof of business owners, address proof of the place of business, list of goods/services, bank account statement/canceled cheque, digital signature, and board resolution for authorized signatory. Apart from that, other documents required as per the company are listed below.
For Private Limited or Public Limited Company
- PAN Card of the company
- Address proof of the company
- Incorporation Certificate
- MOA & AOA
For Partnership Firm & LLP
- Firm’s PAN Card
- Firm’s address proof
- Partnership deed or LLP Agreement
For Proprietorship Firm
- PAN Card of the proprietor
- Firm’s address proof
- Ghumasta or shop act license
With our assistance, you can avoid the confusing procedure of GST registration. We are supported by a team of experts, who have great knowledge about the law and taxation system of India and can file your registration application without any discrepancy. So, just submit the required documents to us and we’ll ensure your GST registration in the shortest time possible.